Friday, February 20, 2009

Do you really want more of this?


'How wrong could I be?' This was the phrase that continually ran through my head last weekend upon discovering that so many annoyed people had posted comments to me about my blog updates ending. I really did not realise that so many people read this blog. I actually thought that it sat alone here for most of the time, collecting dust.

Well I have been well and truly told off and I'm not one to argue with people, so I have decided to re-open the blog and display all of my past posts. I hope this is satisfactory and I wish you are happy today! The last thing I want to do is disappoint anyone and that's a fact!

A big update will follow soon and news on my Youtube Channel will also be posted here.

(Misterduncan) ......................


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank`s a lot for re-opening your blog and for sharing your thoughts.
Have a nice day!